The Black Horse. "This public house was completed in 1909 replacing the original 'Black Horse' which came from two
cottages similar to The Old Jail. The original pub must have been there for many years refreshing the farm workers and
the travellers, but dating this has proved impossible. The publican during 1999 was Mr. Tony J Tattersal."
Photographed at 8:20am on the 9th February 1999
Click below for main picture
All words and images copyright Pilots' Pal